Visas and Travel

Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)

Please note that the DAI does not actually issue any visas. For this purpose, please contact the US Consulate General in Munich.

You may also want to consult the information provided on the website of the Berlin Embassy, for instance concerning visa-free travel ("Visa Waiver Program").